This could be you?
Property Leasing Manager
Seeking an experienced property leasing manager with strong work ethics, exceptional communication, organizational & leadership skills to manage commercial and multi-family leases. The property leasing manager will be responsible for the ensuring compliance with tenant leases, regulatory items, and management contracts for the assigned market.
- Management, oversight and direction of property operations to include: leasing/sales, property maintenance; and customer service
- Financial Analysis to include expense control, revenue generation, and enhancement.
- Contract management skills to include scope development, bidding, contracting, implementation, and oversight.
- Participate in weekly market strategy and management meetings.
- Assess, modify and/or set up systems to increase efficiency of leasing operations.
- Complete regular inspections of the properties under management; recommend alterations and/or maintenance of the property. Oversee work/improvements as necessary.
- Review all transaction deals within assigned market with support from the designated broker/owner.
- Work with leasing associates to set and meet sales and career goals. Coordinate training opportunities and provide general support when needed.
- Minimal two years of real estate property management and leasing experience for a medium size to large company such as Charles Dunn, CBRE and etc.
- California Real estate License require
- Recent real estate leasing transaction experience (within the last 2 years)
- Ability to demonstrate proven successful experience in leasing/sales management, facility operations, customer interaction, construction, and financial management
- Comprehensive computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Costar, and Autocad knowledge is a plus
- Current knowledge of real estate law, local economies, and fair housing laws
- Proven marketing and sales capabilities
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience